We've got a whole list of jobs with your name on it, from wedding day production, floral designing, administration, social media, planning, coordination and so much more.
We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We foster a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
We're looking for a full-time energetic and detail-oriented Wedding Coordinator for the 2022 wedding season (April - November) and beyond.
To be successful as a Wedding Coordinator, you should be methodical and adept at handling difficult and stressful situations.
We are looking for someone who has prior experience planning weddings, understands how to prepare a thorough timeline for wedding days, is technologically savvy, responds well to stress, and whose friendly and positive disposition and strong leadership skills will fit well with our team and allow our couples to trust them entirely on one of the most important days of their lives.
- Drafting wedding week timelines;
- Reviewing timelines with couples;
- Sending draft timelines to vendors and incorporating feedback;
- Attending final meetings with couples (often evenings by video);
- Sending final details and timelines to vendors, wedding party and VIP guests;
- Attending rehearsals;
- Managing wedding days with an assistant;
- May be required to do some set up and tear down on event days.
- Proven wedding or event coordination experience (must have fully planned and coordinated 5+ events);
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills;
- Friendly and clear communication and customer service skills;
- Prior experience with Aisle Planner;
- Considerable comfort with learning software programs and familiarity with Google Calendar and Sheets (we are a paperless company);
- Proven grammar and spelling skills;
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and creative problem solver;
- Driver's license with regular access to a vehicle;
- Must be able to lift boxes and be quick on your feet.
Approximately 40 hours/week), Tuesday - Saturday